[PUSHED] fdo#46808, convert sdb::QueryDesigner to new style

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed Apr 3 02:38:40 PDT 2013

On 04/02/2013 12:54 PM, Fridrich Strba (via Code Review) wrote:
> Thank you for your patch!  It has been merged to LibreOffice.
>
> If you are interested in details, please visit
>
>      https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/3031

Lionel, can you have a look whether the new-style service
com.sun.star.sdb.QueryDefinition and accompanying interface
com.sun.star.sdb.XQueryDefinition make sense?

Noel showed me an older version of this patch, and I suggested to him to
have it reviewed on gerrit instead, with the following comment of mine
(applying to that older version of the patch):

> Seeing that the only use of that service (dbaccess/source/core/api/querycontainer.cxx uses XPropertySet generically (and does not explicitly access any of the listed properties), but also expects XContent and assumes(?) XComponent, it might make more sense to drop the attributes from XQueryDefinition and instead let it inherit from those additional interfaces.  I'm also not sure what to make of
>
>> Object oQuery = xSSFQueryDefs.createInstance(); //"com.sun.star.sdb.QueryDefinition"
>
> in wizards/com/sun/star/wizards/db/DBMetaData.java.  You could push this patch for review on gerrit and ping Lionel.

I understand that Fridrich pushed this accidentally.

Stephan