unit test failure in forms module, something do with com.sun.star.form.control.FixedText

Thomas Arnhold thomas-libo at arnhold.org
Wed Apr 3 05:33:52 PDT 2013

Hi Noel,

maybe this grepping for "control\.FixedText" helps you:

stardiv.vcl.control.FixedText
com.sun.star.form.control.FixedText

So there is toolkit/source/helper/servicenames.cxx which uses
szServiceName_UnoControlFixedText[] = "stardiv.vcl.control.FixedText"

Maybe that wasn't converted in the past?!

Thomas