About LibreOffice for MacBook Air...

JERM. alvarezjeremiah at live.com
Thu Apr 4 19:26:19 PDT 2013

Hello everyone,

My name is Jeremiah and I am new to the community and to LibreOffice. I love
the design of the program, but I have a couple of issues with it as well.
First I want to talk how great the program looks and how it functions. As I
typed in before the program looks great, and the options for it is also
great. I use Microsoft programs at school since no one really knows about
LibreOffice, and many schools use Microsoft more than LibreOffice. I import
and export Microsoft word, powerpoint, and excel files mostly, but each time
I do...Libreoffice always slows down and sometimes freezes. It doesn't
effect anything else on my computer really. All I want to know is will the
bugs and slow errors be fixed soon for MacBook Air...I really like this
program and I want support the community...Can someone give some answers
plz?