[Libreoffice-qa] Wiki pages cruft cleanup

Samuel Mehrbrodt s.mehrbrodt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 14:10:28 PDT 2013

Hi,

the new page looks nice and clean, thanks for that.

An idea: Freedomsponsor has quite a few sponsored Issues:
http://www.freedomsponsors.org/core/issue/?s=&project_id=149&project_name=LibreOffice

Do you think we should put a link to that list on the
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development page?
That might encourage volunteers to start one of those issues.

     Samuel