[Libreoffice-commits] core.git: fix fdo#60534 : use DefaultCharMapper::mapChar() to map RTL string unicodes

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at suse.cz
Mon Apr 8 11:43:30 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 08, 2013 at 05:36:54PM +0200, Stephan Bergmann <sbergman at redhat.com> wrote:
> addressed for now with <http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=21fea27309a75b86add08918d2a2a2234ae1f1fb>
> "Make icu's DefaultCharMapper usable on Windows."

An additional problem was that this also broke the system-icu builds,
Rene already reverted it with
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=08ba028992a77dee32dd76030bc409c6d3b39e36>,
and also your patch with
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=2750142021c6f6b4b0e5e82a71a9f3f9cddbc400>.

Of course, the original question is still open: if we should duplicate
that class from ICU in LO code (to avoid using ICU internals) or there
is a better idea, since now fdo#60534 is a problem again.

Sorry for the trouble, needless to say I didn't test Windows or
system-icu build when reviewing the patch.

Miklos