Impress Remote Firefox OS / B2G

Andrzej J. R. Hunt andrzej at ahunt.org
Fri Apr 12 03:03:11 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

The app now supports full slideshow control and a basic slide preview.
It's not particularly pretty yet, but it works (and is surprisingly fast
and easy to implement...). I'm going to look into making a proper UI now.

On 12/04/13 09:51, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	Nice. Arguably repeating the experience of the physics in the coverflow
> widget would not be so great for switching slides ;-) I'd love to see
> that changed to need a scroll + tap to switch slide on Android even...
Yep, I'll look at various options. As it's all html+js it's
comparatively easy to implement and test various designs for
comparisons. (This could conceivably be integrated directly back into
the android app using a webview or similar if needed, but that might
actually be more complicated a path to take.)

Screenshot is attached as per usual..

    Cheers,

        Andrzej