Master branch now requires liborcus 0.5.0 or higher.

Arnaud Versini arnaud.versini at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 03:09:35 PDT 2013

Hi,

I got somme issue with --with-system-zlib and your modifications :

/bin/sh: 1: LIBS+=-lz: not found
make[1]: *** [/home/arnaud/core/workdir/
unxlngx6.pro/ExternalProject/liborcus/build] Erreur 1
make[1]: *** Attente des tâches non terminées....
make: *** [build] Erreur 2

I'm trying to resolve it but not sure I can

2013/4/13 Bjoern Michaelsen <bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com>

> Hi Kohei,
>
> On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 02:46:33AM -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> > FYI, I've updated liborcus on the master branch just now. You now need
> > liborcus 0.5.0 or higher in order to build.  It took me 2 days just to
> > integrate this piece, but I've ensured that it builds both on Linux and
> > Windows. So hopefully no major build issues.
>
> You mentioned some trouble with the build system on Windows elsewhere and I
> assume it was about this one. Could you elaborate on that? Did the trouble
> stem
> from gbuild itself, from our use of cygwin or from MSVC particularities?
>
> BTW, this seems like a prime example benefitting from "upload to gerrit,
> let
> someone schudule a test build on all platforms" -- any reason you skipped
> that?
>
> Best,
>
> Bjoern

Arnaud Versini