[ANN] global header move on Tuesday 2013-04-23 between 1200UTC and 2000UTC

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Tue Apr 23 07:00:42 PDT 2013

On 04/23/2013 03:36 PM, Noel Grandin wrote:
> And I "push seldom" to reduce the reviewing workload on Stephan :-)

Your commits are mostly just fine anyway.  And should they cause
trouble, you've demonstrated that you're around to get that fixed
quickly.  So what else can we ask for?

There's the occasional advice I can give you on some .idl related
changes.  So if you feel that a change could benefit from additional
input, it is a good idea to push it to gerrit first.  (Though I must
warn your that I generally do an even shittier job of reviewing gerrit
patches than those directly going to my inbox.)

Otherwise, just feel free to "push often."

Stephan