Multiple identities on Gerrit?

Matteo Casalin matteo.casalin at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 1 01:37:12 PDT 2013

Hi all,
    yesterday I had problems logging in to gerrit since my openid provider service was down. I then saw that I can link multiple identities to gerrit (which would hopefully avoid such issues in the future), but I'm not successful in completing this setup. Can anyone provide me any hint/howto? Thanks in advance!

What I tried up to now:
1) Login with my current openid
   Go to settings/identities and choose "Link another identity"
   Select the "link identity" on the popup
   Insert credential in the new openid provider's page
   got the following error: Not Found / The page you requested was not found, or you do not have permission to view this page.
2) Access gerrit by logging in with my new openid provider -> now I am an Anonymous Coward
   Go directly to the link identity without any setup
   Insert credential in the old openid provider's page
   got the same error as before.

A quick search on the internet didn't provide me any useful infromation on how to proceed.

Cheers
Matteo