Minutes of the ESC call 2013-08-01

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Sat Aug 3 00:54:33 PDT 2013

On 08/03/2013 02:56 AM, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> * API date issue (Lionel/Stephan)
>      + patches pending on gerrit for -4-1
> AI: + review & get them in before Monday:
>        https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/5245

So, consensus appears to be to go with option 1 ("Break ABI/API in
4.1.1") from
<http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2013-July/054764.html> "More
time-related API headache"?  Did you happen to have any further
discussion about it during the ESC meeting?  (Sorry I couldn't get
involved more in this due to time constraints.  But I'm still a bit
scared going with this option that can lead to "silent" problems, rather
than going with any of options 4 or 5.)

Stephan