Font family in the Accessibility bridge

Niklas Johansson sleeping.pillow at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 12:01:42 PDT 2013

Hi

At the moment the text attribute Font family is exposed as Monospaced or
Porportional. I've looked at some java examples (example programs) and
seen that they seem to expose the font name as the text attribute font
family. Does anybody know if it is correct to expose the font name here.
It feels a lot more informative to get the font name then knowing if the
font is mono spaced or proportional.

I've been able to build a version that exposes the font name. But I
wanted to hear if somebody knows if it is correct/incorrect before I
prepare the patch.

--
Regards,
Niklas Johansson