libreoffice beginner

hamza abdelkebir contact at hamza-abdelkebir.eu
Tue Feb 5 02:24:49 PST 2013

hi,I was at most of the libreoffice presentations at fosdem this year and I
would like to help. I used the wiki to get the core code using git.
	* Where can I start if I would like to do some code clean up ? (to
detect/remove dead code, useless comment...etc)?
	* how internationalization is done in the ui ?
	* is it possible to build and test libreoffice under a not so powerful
machine like an eeepc?
	* what is the exact procedure to send ones modifications (do I have to use
git to commit or send staff by email)?
I know how to code in java but have no knowledge in python and some limited
knowledge in ui coding with glade.
thanks for your help :)
Regards, Hamza