Using Symphony Code

Andrew Douglas Pitonyak andrew at pitonyak.org
Tue Feb 5 16:34:59 PST 2013

On 02/05/2013 10:57 AM, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi Samuel,
>
> On Tue, 2013-02-05 at 16:34 +0100, Samuel Mehrbrodt wrote:
>> as I wanted to include the Clip Art from Symphony in LibreOffice, I
>> stumbled about the license [1].
> 	A public list is not a great place to discuss that.
>
> 	IMHO it is better (for now) to select and bundle the excellent work
> from http://openclipart.org/ which is usually available as SVG and is
> thus (I hope) much smaller ? ;-)

Looks like a nice set, but, if you really want their cilpart (I have not
seen it and know nothing about it), is it not possible to bundle it as
an extension with an appropriate license, but it cannot be distributed
with LO. Just something to think about.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php