add more ODFF v1.2 functions to calc

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Thu Feb 7 23:05:23 PST 2013

Hi Eike,

I propose that I add the LEGACY.XXX functions to calc next.
They seem to be mathematical variations of the XXX functions, which are already present in calc. I intend to use as much common methods as possible.

Do you have objections against this (e.g. these functions being in an AOOo package waiting for appoval to be used)?

There is a possible problem: whilst browsing through the existing code, I saw a comment mentioning built-in and add-in functions. The built-in functions are now familiar, but the add-in are not. Can I add the LEGACY.XXX functions as built-in?

Winfried