[PUSHED] patch removing Labels.xcu out of configuration

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 04:12:22 PST 2013

On 14 February 2013 11:00, Winfried Donkers
<W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl> wrote:
> A great improvement!
> If there are any leftovers (like perhaps the not being able to save modified labels, as I read somewhere in your mails) for which you don't have time or interest to look into yourself, I'm willing to assist.
> (That is on the C++ part, makefile changes look a bit difficult to me.)

Well, overwriting existing labels does not work I think, but it did
not before either, so.. I think that's fine.
If you would like to fix this, poke IMPL_LINK_NOARG(SwSaveLabelDlg,
OkHdl) in sw/source/ui/envelp/labfmt.cxx
Maybe if(RET_YES != eRet) makes it return before saving ? Really no
idea what's going on.
I did not try to debug.
Anyhow, always good to test changes, so if you want, please do.

Thanks,
Matus