[solved] Re: problem regarding setting up with gerrit

Prashant Pandey prashant3.yishu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 10:11:52 PST 2013

Hi Nobert,

I just discovered out that I added the public key in my Github account as
mentioned on the link, but I didn't add it in the setting page of my gerrit
account, as correctly pointed out by you.

Adding it, instantly made 'ssh logerrit' work as it should. :-)

Thanks a lot for concern !

Regards
Prashant.

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 11:27 PM, Prashant Pandey <prashant3.yishu at gmail.com