[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu Feb 21 08:53:57 PST 2013

Hi Lubos,

On Mon, 2013-02-18 at 15:01 +0100, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> > 	Heh; so "do not merge" is the equivalent of "do not submit" but much
> > clearer and friendlier, fits inside the text limit.
>
>  Huh? Friendlier? Clearer??? It says pretty much the same.

	It's hard for me to unwind the overlapping meanings here; do you mean:
it was not worth changing it ? (to which I disagree), or that it is not
sufficiently friendier ? (which could of course be improved), or ?

>  All I'm saying is that 'do not merge' is vague enough to not say what it in
> fact does or where the line between -1 and -2 is, and 'I disagree with the
> change, needs discussion first' or similar is clearer there and still
> reasonably short.

	So can you propose a better string ? how about this one:

		"block merging for now"

	Which is brief, open-ended, uses merge not submit and describes the
function of -2 perhaps better to both reviewer and reviewee.

	Or is there a better suggestion ?

	ATB,

		Michael.