help on macro (writing a testcase)

Maxime de Roucy mderoucy at linagora.com
Thu Feb 21 09:58:52 PST 2013

Hello

I am trying to write a test case for a my patch :
https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/2243/

Basically I have to test if the only picture of the document is in the
first or the second cell of the only table of the document (Writer).

As explained in this page :
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sw/qa/extras/
Before going to the C++ I am trying to write a macro doing my test.

I don't know much about macro. I use XrayTool but I can't figured out
how to do my test.
I tried to list the element of the cells but didn't find the picture in
it…

oTable = oDoc.getTextTables().getByIndex(0)
oCell = oTable.getCellByName("B1")
xray oCell
oElementEnum = oCell.createEnumeration()
xray oElementEnum.nextElement()
While oElementEnum.hasMoreElements()
  xray oElementEnum.nextElement()
Wend