Easyhack: Removing some unused functions

Martin Brown martybfoss at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 20:19:38 PST 2013

Hi,

I'm a new contributor.  I elected to do a small portion of the easy hack of
eliminating unused functions.  I've attached the patch file which was based
off of master in the git repo.  I think I was able to successfully build
(the longest build of my life..) the project, although over the course of
the build there were an obscene amount of warnings (Mac OSX 10.8.2).  I may
start looking into those next.

Thanks,
Martin

code is contributed under the LGPLv3+ / MPL