Need help for BUg 42893- Improve 'Capitalize first letter of sentence'

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Feb 28 04:11:02 PST 2013

On Thu, 2013-02-21 at 22:12 +0530, Janit Anjaria wrote:
> Hey!
>

> I followed the guidelines and tried to work this out as:
> if( 2 > ( pStr - pStart ) )
>          return sal_False;

Can you make sure to keep libreoffice at lists.freedesktop.org in the CC
please, that way a question that someone else might need the answer to
only needs to be answered once.

> //Here x is a temporary pointer at the end of the string which is
> taken down uptil the last fullstop(i.e. the place after which the
> capitalisation has to be verified)

I'm having a hard time understanding the pseudo code out of context of
the existing code. Can you just attach a patch of what you are trying.