Doing massive source changes

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 4 06:49:54 PST 2013

Just a simple contributor and C++ beginner of course but I agree for the last
solution.
About building, it could be interesting to have the maximum of elements
enabled in autogen.lastrun (all the extensions + dbgutil). Also, perhaps you
won't be able to build on all env (Linux, Win, MacOs...) so we'll got to
check master and 4.0 Tinderboxes and fix quickly if red (hopefully it's just
quick and easy fix)
However, again the last solution you proposed seems the best.

Julien