[PUSHED 4.0] LATE FEATURE: Personas in LibreOffice

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbf.faure at sud-ouest.org
Tue Jan 8 21:22:08 PST 2013

Le 09/01/2013 02:16, Pedro a écrit :
> Petr Mladek wrote
>> I took the approval from Cor, Olivier, Adolfo, Michael, and pushed into
>> 4-0 branch for 4.0.0.1 build.
>
> That means it should be available in the 4.0 daily builds tomorrow?
>
> BTW if anyone is curious I played around with the Persona feature and
> created this
> http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/491370

I saw, but it does not work for me after a make dev-install on Ubuntu
12.04 x86-64. Nothing changes when I choose an persona's url and LO does
not remember of this url if I reopen options panel.
Note: url depends on your locale, for me it's
http://www.getpersonas.com/fr/persona/491370

> You can use it in your FF browser as well :)

A little too flashy for me ;-)

Best regards.
JBF