GTK theming: oxygen-gtk support broken

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Wed Jan 9 09:43:03 PST 2013

> Regarding version information, there is solver/*/inc/*minor.mk

And of course the very file name of that "*minor.mk" contains the
mysterious three-digits-no-separators number which is a relic from
conventions in the OOo EIS/MWS/CWS days;)

> (make-level
> variables VERSIONMAJOR, VERSIONMINOR, etc.) and there is
> solenv/inc/version.hrc including versionlist.hrc (#defines for VERSION,
> SUBVERSION, etc.).

All names which are horribly generic, and it's just good luck they
haven't clashed with anything in some system header, or 3rd-.party
header, or something else;)

> (In case anything of that is useful or relevant for the current thread,
> which I didn't quite get.)

I should have started a new thread when I replied to the mention of
"SUPD" in Michael's email.

--tml