gmake: CXXFLAGS override gb_Library_add_cxxflags

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Thu Jan 10 13:50:56 PST 2013

On Thursday 10 of January 2013, Matúš Kukan wrote:
> On 10 January 2013 09:16, Stephan Bergmann <sbergman at redhat.com> wrote:
> > Ah, so Petr's "IMHO, it would make sense to use CXXFLAGS after the
> > default global flags but before the source file specific flags" sounds
> > reasonable to me.
>
> See https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/1632/ for a reasonable easy way
> to do this.
> It should work, etc.
> But it may break PCH_CXXFLAGS. I don't feel like testing --enable-pch
> build.

- for PCH gb_CxxObject__set_pchflags should be modified too.

- shouldn't the new flags be initialized in gb_LinkTarget_LinkTarget?

- (as a general rule) for non-obvious commits, please include in the commit
log message not only what but also why, such as a link to this thread. In a
year somebody's bound to want to reshuffle the flags and wonder about the
commit.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak at suse.cz