replacing OUString::valueOf(static_cast<sal_Int32>) ??

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Fri Jan 11 04:31:00 PST 2013

Hi Noel,

Noel Grandin píše v Pá 11. 01. 2013 v 14:12 +0200:

> > Or did you mean something different?
> OK, in that case, I'll drop the valueOfChar() methods.

If others agree too - would you please mark the valueOf( sal_Unicode )
and valueOf( sal_Bool ) as deprecated when you are at that?

[And would be awesome to have a clang plugin that warns of the use of
valueOf( sal_Unicode ) and valueOf( sal_Bool ), so that we could
EasyHack-ise the removal of their mentions in the code for good ;-)]

Thank you a lot,
Kendy