strange behaviour of SwCrsrShell::aVisArea

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Mon Jan 14 10:22:00 PST 2013

Hi Cedric,

>I don't know that area of the code too well, but this smells pretty bad.
>May be looking at what changes the aVisArea to these (false) values
>would help.

Thank you for your reply.

I started collecting more traces; the present situation is that the strange behaviour is probably caused by getting the aVisArea data after zooming and before refocussing. This makes that what you see is not what you get from the traces ...
Let's hope that the extra traces will give me a) the information I need to submit a follow-up patch and b) show that there is no bad smell - apart from my misinterpretations ;)

Winfried