PyUno - CSV Opening With Writer

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 12:41:27 PST 2013

> Not necessarily.  After my type detection rework during the 3.6 cycle, csv
> is treated just as a simple plain text file, which *may* be opened in
> Writer by default if you don't specify the document service property.  This
> is why I advised him earlier to pass DocumentService="com.sun.star.**
> sheet.SpreadsheetDocument".

^^ what Kohei said :) The file opens fine it just opens with writer which
isn't what I need. The addition of DocumentService = "com.sun.... " doesn't
change this behavior at all.

As for the (), without them I get an error about incorrect number of
arguments, this fixed that issue so I just left them (as for the technical
details why...no clue).

Further suggestions welcome :) If someone just tests a csv file with pyuno
you'll see the same behavior I'm sure.

Best Regards and thanks to all,
Joel