Cppcheck: false positive in pptx-text.cxx ?

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 21 13:27:58 PST 2013

Thank you for your feedback about this Markus.
The problem is, I don't know how to do this, would you have an example? I
read again about copy constructor, copy-swap idiom, C++11  standard, etc. so
a conversion example to follow could be very useful. I tried to find one in
cgit history but didn't find it (or missed it?)

Moreover, I made a search about mnRefCount in OpenGrok, it seems manual ref
has been used more than once. I don't remember in which bug I read this but
it could be a source of problem (I think about crash problems)

So from a conversion example given, I'd be interested to apply the
replacement of the refCount by boost::shared_ptr in some (all if possible)
other places.

What do you think? Would it be useful ? Can the conversion mechanism be
"quite automatically" be applied or each case is "unique"?

The problem isn't just the cppcheck report (even if I appreciate to kill
them :-)), I just wonder if it can help to reduce the number of crash cases.

Julien