About ucbdemo (still used?)

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Jan 21 15:24:00 PST 2013

On Mon, 2013-01-21 at 11:56 +0100, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> But it's likely better to err here in favour of a
> clean, small repo and just remove any bitrotten */workben/ code.

	Agreed - -but- IMHO some of that workben stuff is really things that
-should- have been turned into unit tests - and that we can now do with
the test framework; so - it's well worth considering if we should do
that for each before making it hard to find :-) [ at least, that's how I
restrained myself from just killing them all ;-].

	ATB,

		Michael.