Cppcheck: false positive in pptx-text.cxx ?

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 22 07:37:27 PST 2013

> I'll do this one. You can see then how it works. You should maybe read
> http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_52_0/libs/smart_ptr/shared_ptr.htm or
> some other resource about shared_ptr.

See http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=ec8ff9ff68622a510319c404f4745a336e65d314
for an example. Please note that I did some additional clean-up. The
important parts are that in this case operator= and the copy c'tor are
no longer needed.

The remaining parts are mainly stylistic and moving the Impl class
from the header file into the source file.

If you try to change additional places please inspect them very
carefully. As I and Eike already mentioned, shared_ptr comes with a
performance penalty that may or may not be a problem.

Regards,
Markus