Where are the nightly builds for Linux?

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Wed Jan 23 03:03:31 PST 2013

On Tue, 2013-01-22 at 19:47 -0600, Steven P. Ulrick wrote:
> Hello, Everyone
> I hope that this is not too off topic, but I was wondering...  Where are the
> nightly builds for Linux?
>
> The following three directories are now empty:
> <http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Linux-Fedora17-x86_64@4-gcc-4.7-
> dbgutil/>
> <http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Linux-x86_10-Release-
> Configuration/>
> <http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Linux-x86_64_11-Release-
> Configuration/>

The "Linux-*-Release-Configuration" tinderboxes are quite slow. They are
not able to build many branches in parallel. They are switched to the
4-0 branch these days.

"Linux-Fedora17-x86_64 at 4-gcc-4.7-dbgutil" tinderbox is still running on
master. I am not sure why it does not upload dailies. Thorsten?

> In other words, the three links quoted at the top of this message used to have
> nightly builds for Linux in them.  Then, at some point after December, 24th,
> all of the nightly builds that had been in them were gone, and no new ones
> have appeared since then.  This is especially dissapointing, since the last
> nightly build of LibreOffice that I installed had almost perfect integration
> with KDE.  The buttons in all of the configuration windows respected my KDE
> choice of the Oxygen widget style!

It would be great these nice KDE-related fixes in the 4-0 branch as
well. Do you know what is the state there?

> Any help you can give me in solving this mystery is greatly
> appreciated.

The number of tinderboxes is growing. I looking forward to have enough
tinderboxes for each platform and branch.

Best Regards,
Petr