How-to to write help content ?

Sophie Gautier gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 12:34:06 PST 2013

Hi all,

The FR project has a team willing to work on the help files to follow
the feature implementation. If I'm able to map the files to the code and
retrieve them (with the help of my old documentation [1]), generate the
xml tags, etc. there is still some obscures areas.
So:
- do you have an how-to write help content
- how the id like id="bm_id3154751" or id="hd_id3156042" are generated

In short, what would be the best way for us to provide help content.

[1] http://sophiegautier.com/Sofy/

Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Sophie