Weekly report about character border

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at suse.cz
Mon Jul 8 02:12:19 PDT 2013

Hi Tamas,

On Sun, Jul 07, 2013 at 09:08:54PM +0200, Zolnai Tamás <zolnaitamas2000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Questions which came up this week:
>   - How does the frame class hierarchy look like (inheritance, base and
> derived classes)?
>   - Should we make a new type of frame and add it to the existent frame
> hierarchy? A frame which is inside the paragraph frame. (No)

Agreed. :)

>   - How will the properties of character border (set in character dialog)
> travel to the place of painting? (SwFont)
>   - How does text portions work? Where does the painting of text portions
> located? (SwTxtPaintInfo)

Great to see you are into the layout already!

>   - How are the borders drawn? With which primitive and with which
> parameters? (BorderLinePrimitive2D, start and end point, overlapping
> numbers)

One more thing: when you are comfortable with it, please rebase your
branch against master or merge master into it [1], as we already have a
conflict, which is good to resolve early.

Thanks,

Miklos

[1] I see you already referred to commit sha1's in commit messages, you
will need to update those if you rebase. merge doesn't have this
problem. Feel free to ping on IRC if you need help with that.