[GSOC] Code completition is BASIC IDE weekly report

Gergő Mocsi gmocsi91 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 09:38:45 PDT 2013

Hi all,
this week I don't had much time to work. Here's what I've made: fixed the
nested reflection to use tokenizing based on syntax highlighting. The
reason for this is beacuse it parses the code, tokenizes it, I just extract
variable calls like aVar.aMethod().aOtherMethod() ... , and I just need the
identifiers. Next, I've created a CodeCompleteFloatWindow class, whicg
contains a single ListBox to show the methods of the type. Class
CodeCompleteListBox is not further needed(I hope...). Currently, I'm stuck
with disabling editing the code, when the CodeCompleteFloatWindow is
active(I mean: not ot allow to click anywhere else, etc.), and the KeyInput
function, wich should navigate the ListBox/ close the window is not working.
Regards,
Gergő