New version of Spanish dictionaries

Ricardo Palomares Martínez rpmdisguise-nave at yahoo.es
Wed Jul 17 01:24:01 PDT 2013

Hi,

My name is Ricardo Palomares and I'm part of the currently active team
of RLA-ES [1], the project to maintain a free spelling dictionary of
Spanish in different variants. It's has been a long time since our
last release 0.6, in April 2012 [2].

We have the new 0.7 version available for downloading [3] and we were
told around a year ago that we should email to these addresses in
order to get LibreOffice Spanish builds to ship the dictionaries. I
hope our information is still good. :-)

Since Santiago Bosio, the founder of RLA-ES, has been very busy in the
last year, any pointer to the right procedures for this kind of
updates will be welcome.

TIA

[1] https://forja.rediris.es/projects/rla-es/
[2]