[Fwd: [tdf-discuss] LibreOffice deployment and enterprise-wide settings]

Mat M matm at gmx.fr
Wed Jun 5 12:41:58 PDT 2013

Hello Eric

You may also have a look at Server installation Gui [1], which may
optimize your process a bit, and some hands-on video [2]. Once you worked
with that, you can use the "fake it as a bundled extension" tip from
Stephan before actually deploying on your clients.

And you can ask for help in french on discuss at fr.libreoffice.org, they are
many regional authority admins there who may help.

HTH

[1]:
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/libreoffice-server-installation-gui
[2]: http://flosmind.wordpress.com/libreoffice-server-install-gui/

Le Wed, 05 Jun 2013 18:14:48 +0200, Stephan Bergmann <sbergman at redhat.com>
a écrit:

>>> De: eric.ficheux <bureautiquelibre at nantesmetropole.fr>
>>>
>>> I'm currently working on a LibreOffice deployment for 5K users and I
>>> want to
>>> give the users access to corporate document templates + a few custom
>>> tweaks
>>> like keyboard shortcuts, macro security level and so on.
>>>
>>> The only way we found to do it is through the
>>> registrymodifications.xcu file
>>> in the user profile.
>>>
>>> It is a 2 step process:
>>> 1: LibreOffice is downloaded and installed to the computers (with admin
>>> profile)
>>> 2:  After reboot, the user profile is removed and the
>>> registrymodifications.xcu file is put in place before LibreOffice is

--
Mat M