[GSOC weekly update] iOS remote control

Cedric Bosdonnat cbosdonnat at suse.com
Mon Jun 10 01:33:07 PDT 2013

On Mon, 2013-06-10 at 11:21 +0300, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> I don't think we want to drag in boost in an otherwise clean
> Objective-C -only app. (Cédric's code at least includes a boost
> header, too.)

Just pay attention with my code: I wanted it to work on streams when I
don't have the full content to encode.

The boost header used in that file is not used by the EncodedData class
actually doing the base64 encode/decode work. Note that Base64 isn't
that complex, you can even write one in objective-C pretty quickly.

--
Cedric