hsqldb bits ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Jun 10 01:47:29 PDT 2013

Hi Andrzej,

	I append some random code pointers / notes on hsqldb. In -theory- this
should be easy, since hsqldb by defualt stores it's data in a SQL dump - however
LibreOffice switched to an "optimised" binary store.

	That leaves the table formats as SQL - which we will need to import first,
and then introspect the produced tables (I suspect) in order to decode the binary
format. We need to use the parsed table / type information from that
import to walk the binary dump of the database: I don't think it's going
to be too difficult with a few unit tests about the place :-)

	I attach my (un-commented) and random code pointers from when I last
looked into doing that.

	Hope it helps :-)

		Michael.