String to OUString and SDIs

Matteo Casalin matteo.casalin at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 01:32:33 PDT 2013

Hi Stephan,

----- Original Message -----

Thanks for the hint.
Honestly, the rebuild process takes me about 4 hours, I usually let it run at night and only after widespread changes (more than 40 files are currently involved, with many header files) and almost all because I have the odd feeling that, in the past, after some modification on the same set of files the "build [DEP]" phase sometimes involved different modules besides the "expected" ones. If you confirm that this is excessive then I will happily avoid the rebuild and just perform make check.

Cheers
Matteo