Limit - New Database feature

Zolnai Tamás zolnaitamas2000 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 07:01:03 PDT 2013

Hi, Thomas

    Extend help is a good idea and adding a new dialog too. But I think
this characteristic of hsqldb would be hide from the user instead, because
if the deafult database change in the future (as I see there are some
efforts to it) and this database supports LIMIT without adding  GROUP BY or
WHERE, than these things get unneeded and the behaviour of Base change.
(Here I means that Base known by normal user who use it with the default
driver).
    This is why I prefer adding table alias to the select statement behind
GUI and allow the user to make queries like "select * from table limit y".