Firebird & Dependencies Upload

Andrzej J. R. Hunt andrzej at ahunt.org
Tue Jun 11 12:05:07 PDT 2013

On 11/06/13 16:17, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> On Tue, 2013-06-11 at 10:15 +0100, Andrzej J. R. Hunt wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> Could the following 2 files please be uploaded to the TDF servers for
>> me:
> done now at http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/
>
> I left them as the barefile names rather than as md5sum-filename, is
> that ok?
>
> C.

Thanks!

No idea what naming scheme I should be using: most libraries have their
md5sum prepended to their name, but some don't.

( In Makefile.fetch, "fetch_Download_item_special" is used for those
without the md5sum in the name, "fetch_Download_item" for those with the
md5sum in the name. Which one should I use?)

The md5sums I have are:
libatomic-ops-7_2d.zip:
c0b86562d5aa40761a87134f83e6adcf
Firebird-2.5.2.26540-0.tar.bz2