make ok, but make install fails

oger000 lodevlist at ogersoft.at
Wed Jun 12 04:12:46 PDT 2013

For the record

For incredible accident I stumbled across a git problem that hurt me already in
other projects - absolute path for submodule in git config:
<http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/193492>

I think this is the realy trouble-maker. So you can postpone further attention
to my problem - maybe its solved.

thanks
gerhard