SVG: scaling if no width/height is given

Armin Le Grand Armin.Le.Grand at me.com
Thu Jun 20 01:41:00 PDT 2013

     Hi Bjoern,

On 19.06.2013 19:42, Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> Hi Armin,
>
> On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 06:20:55PM +0200, Armin Le Grand wrote:
>> The last ime I did and asked if I could use the obvious single-line
>> change (long time ago) I was rejected and blamed for even looking
>> there, you know ;-)
> You can -- obviously respecting the usual license. Its not like the consenus on
> the licensing choice in the LibreOffice project -- that served us so excellent
> -- is a secret somehow. But that is really off topic on this list, which is
> here for discussion of patches and technical progress.

I was set on CC and did a reply-all (nothing to hide;), I do not know
who added me nor why, but by being added I expected that someone had
questions and/or needed help which I am always willing to offer. I will
now take off the list address after this mail.

You are free to offer a place for license discussion if you want ;-)

Sincerely,
     Armin

--
ALG