LO /  Firebird DB Integration

Andrzej J. R. Hunt andrzej at ahunt.org
Fri Jun 21 13:29:09 PDT 2013

On 20/06/13 20:10, Javier Fernandez wrote:

>> I'm also not entirely certain everything will work as expected yet
>> either -- I haven't found a definitive list of files which Firebird 2.5
>> requires in embedded mode -- if anything is missing it can be however
>> easily be added to the bottom of firebird/ExternalPackage_firebird.mk.
> Firebird embedded only requires the libfbembed.so library, just that.
I think I was confused by some outdated documentation for older versions
of Firebird -- just installing libfbembed.so seems to be sufficient to
make things work (i.e. base connects to the firebird db without issues).
I've also sorted out the path issues (see other recent email) --
hopefully things should now work as expected with the internal Firebird.

Cheers,

    Andrzej