Weekly report about character border

Zolnai Tamás zolnaitamas2000 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 09:33:01 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Just some short note about my progress this week.
In the first weeks I'm just planning to see through all aspect of the
implementation and so not make such mistakes which throws back the project.

Questions which get answers this week:
    - How to add the "Borders" tab page to the character dialog?
    - How works "Borders" tab page? Which attributes it has depend on
border type (page, paragraph, frame, table)?
    - How to use dialogs? (character dialog, paragraph dialog -> abstract
dialogs)
    - Where character dialog is used and how can specify the different
types of character dialog (standard, draw, annotation, envelope dialog )?
    - How the dialogs use the SfxItemSet as input\output parameter.
    - Which items is used for borders? (SvxBoxItem, SvxBoxInfoItem,
SvxShadowItem)

Up to now I just make some cleanup commits in the code belonging to these
questions:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/log/?h=feature/gsoc-writer-char-borders

I'm writing ~daily reports of my progress in google docs for people who
interested in the details:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-KRoFx4iyFdMFc5NWdrN0tkUDg&usp=sharing

Regards,
Tamás