Code Hint - Removing Dupe Entry in Keyboard Shortcut List

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 23:18:38 PDT 2013

Hi All,

There is a dupe entry of "Rename Sheet" in the customize keyboard
settings for Spreadsheet - in the "Format" section. I have located the code:

http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/UI/CalcCommands.xcu#1304
&

http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/UI/CalcCommands.xcu#1312

When I actually delete the entry and do make, dev-install the menu is
changed but I'm left with a new entry at the top of the list. I deleted

http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/officecfg/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/UI/CalcCommands.xcu#1312

and then I get

.uno:name on the top of the list of customize shortcut, if I delete
#1304 I get .uno:renameTable at the top of the list.

Not sure how these are being generated just by me deleting the entries.

Another interesting observation is that two other such entries already
exist in the list even in 4.1 RC (probably before also)

.uno:CharEndPreviewFontName
.uno:CharPreviewFontName

Hints appreciated, seems like a really easy fix, weird behavior from a
deletion though.

Warm Regards,
Joel