[GSOC] about:config utility - Weekly Report #2

Efe Gürkan YALAMAN efeyalaman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 06:18:16 PDT 2013

Hi,

This week wasn't productive enough. The main problem was debugging.
Debugger didn't work mostly. I tried to figure out what cause the problem.
I decided to postpone debugging and implement things directly. I solved my
debugging problem with new hardware and new distro. But it took some time.
I am trying to catch the time I lost this week.

By the way I achieved a small progress. I could make the dialog work
without crashing. There are problems of course. Today I figured out what
causes one of this problems with new machine.

Next week I will try to implement the tabpage.mostly. And with a working
debugger, I think I can catch the progress I missed.

Best,

--
Efe Gürkan YALAMAN
http://about.me/efegurkan