are the New Graphic Compress features accessable for API

Tomaž Vajngerl quikee at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 09:02:13 PST 2013

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 2:43 PM, Fernand Vanrie <sos at pmgroup.be> wrote:

> Caolán ,
>
> Thanks for your interest,
>
>  On Sun, 2013-02-24 at 13:49 +0100, Fernand Vanrie wrote:
>>
>>> Tomaž Vajngerl made new Graphic Compress tools, they are sinds 4.0
>>> available using the GUI and the new Compress Graphics Dialog in Draw,
>>> Calc and Impress.
>>>
>>> 1: Can this features been accessed using the API and Basic ?
>>>
>>> 2: Is the new Lanczos Interpolation also available when using The
>>> Graphic Profider to export a Graphic ?
>>>
>> - also  for Tomaž  future plans ?

I don't have an plans to add it but it might be good to have bug about this
in bugzilla. Might be a good EasyHack candidate.

 I sort of doubt its accessible via UNO (but maybe I'm wrong),

> - at least we need a "argument" in the export filter settings to choose
>  the the interpolation quality using Draw-export and also for  the Graphic
> Provider

Currently I am working on graphic export to make it available in all
programs (Calc and Writer). After this I want to work on the export dialog
and settings so they will be similar to "compress graphic" and I will add
the interpolation options also.

>  unless
>> Tomaž has future plans around that ?
>>
>> C.