master: translation missing in options dialog ; bug ?

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbf.faure at sud-ouest.org
Sun Mar 3 21:51:30 PST 2013

Hi,

I know that it is too early to work on translation in the master, but
there is something that I find weird: several parts of the options
dialogs are not translated in the master although they are in LO 4.0 and
are not different from LO 4.0.
For example in Version 4.1.0.0.alpha0+ (Build ID:
70e8c341af0c6c6f2568a75326b6ee1d3df8145), the dialogs under Tools >
Options > LibreOffice like User Data or Memory are not translated.

Is it expected at this stage or is it the sign that something went wrong
during some code transformation ?

Best regards.
JBF