The mouse-centered zooming work from last year

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Mon Mar 4 00:28:43 PST 2013

> Could this have a relation with the work that I still try to do on fdo#40465?

Yes, looks related. Thanks for pointing that out.

> I mean, will my time working on fdo#40465 be 'wasted' time?

If you get that fixed relative soon, nope. But "my fingers are
itching" to get proper mouse-centered zooming... (using Tim's code as
much as possible). No guess when I will have time for it though.

> BTW, currently I'm trying to restart on it, finding the appropiate code proved to be difficult so far.

Tim's patch provides some pointers.

To avoid overlapping efforts, please post comments in that bug
whenever you have some progress.

--tml